DESIGNING HOMES FOR HOW YOU LIVE
NORTH AMERICA’S LARGEST PRIVATELY OWNED HOME BUILDER
Mattamy has had the privilege of creating over 70,000 homes in hundreds of neighbourhoods that people love to live in. Based in the GTA, Mattamy has been named BILD's GTA Home Builder of the Year for an unprecedented six times.
Mattamy and Monarch are now one company. This culmination of expertise now offers you new choices in extraordinary city living. Whether you prefer spectacular waterfront skyline views or you see yourself in the heart of downtown.
New Detached and Semi-Detached Homes in Etobicoke, Ontario in Mattamy’s Alderidge Community
- Proximity to Downtown and Lake Ontario
- GO Train & TTC Stations Nearby
- Plenty of Great Shopping & Entertainment
PRICING FROMUPPER $700'S
An inviting community under the Niagara Escarpment offering a myriad of recreational facilities and natural outdoor amenities.
- Access to Hwys 401, 407 & QEW
- Community sports centre, walk & bike trails
- Plenty of local shopping & dining
New Release Coming Soon!$401,990
Known For Its Charm And Upscale Flavour, The Town Of Kleinburg Will Soon Be Home To A New Collection Of Well-Appointed Mattamy Homes.
- Enjoy The Outdoors At The Kortright Conservation Centre
- Parks And Playgrounds Outside Your Door
- Minutes To All 400 Series Highways
A new Mattamy master planned community is coming to Whitby. Queen’s Common will offer a wide selection of innovative and affordable Towns & Detached Homes.
- Easy access to Hwy 401
- State of the art recreational facilities
- Inviting park spaces and nature trails
Appreciate A Luxurious, Exclusive Way of Life in King City
- Accessed by a private closed-end road
- Prestigious living within a secluded wooded environment
- Located across from Villanova College and Mary Lake Retreat
Contemporary Condo Living In The Preserve - Oakville's Premier Community.
- Close To Shopping, Go Station, Restaurants & Oakville's New Hospital
- Parks & Village Square
- Grand Lobby, Common Lounge Community Room, Rooftop Terrace, Modern Fitness Facility, Pet Spa, and more...
A Mattamy Homeowner
“It felt like you could build a family in there…. And we just – we loved it.”