Contact our communities for support.
Your Warranty Service Office is pleased to assist you with all your warranty concerns during regular business hours, Monday through Friday. However, some problems that can arise outside of these hours will be considered "emergencies" and may require more immediate assistance.
Please call our After Hours Emergency Support Line if you experience any of the following outside of business hours:
- Complete loss of heat during winter months
- Complete loss of electricity
- Complete loss of water or a sewer blockage
- Water penetration into the home
- Plumbing Leaks
- Safety hazard related to major grading issue
Your call or email will go to a Mattamy representative who will contact you within one hour. We will attempt to have the original contractor correct the problem. Or, if the original contractor is unavailable, we will offer alternative solutions and guide you through the necessary steps to contend with the emergency until we can address it during the next business day.
Any item not noted above would not be considered an emergency.
For After Hours Emergency Support call:
Toll Free 1-877-MATTAMY (628-8269)
Hours of Operation:
- 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM - Weekday evenings
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM - Weekends and Holidays
IMPORTANT: For fire, gas leaks, and carbon monoxide leaks contact your local Fire Department or 911.
During these times, a Mattamy representative will respond within one hour. Our intention will be to have the original contractor correct the problem.
If this cannot be arranged, we will help you manage the situation until we can address it during the next business day.
Any item not mentioned above is not considered an emergency. Your Warranty Service Office will be happy to serve you during regular business hours from Mondays to Fridays.
Mattamy Homes built in Alberta are protected through Progressive Home Warranty. This information sheet will provide you with a summary of the warranty coverage on your new home, as well as instructions on how to request warranty service through Mattamy. You will find further information in your Mattamy Warranty Guide or online at www.progwar.com.View Warranty Coverage Information
The following is a high-level summary of the mandated coverages required in accordance with the New Home Buyer Protection Act:
(i) 1 year Workmanship and Material
- defects in materials and labour for a period of one year starting on the date on which the coverage begins (ii) 2 year Delivery and Distribution Systems
- defects in material and labour relating to delivery and distribution systems for a period of 2 years starting on the date on which the coverage begins, (iii) 5 year Building Envelope Coverage
- defects in the building envelope for a period of 5 years starting on the date on which the coverage begins, and (iv) 10 year Structural
- structural defects for a period of 10 years starting on the date on which the coverage begins.
Use these maintenance checklists to help keep your home safe and sound.
Let us help guide you through the steps of Mattamy home ownership.