The charming community of Bentley Green is where Old Florida meets new world recreation, imagination, and inspiration. Expertly built on the gently rolling grounds of a former course, Bentley Green is the ideal place to experience Mattamy's thoughtful design and careful craftsmanship in a range of architecturally distinct homes. A wide range of home designs and floor plans let you comfortably express your personal style. Bentley Green's 155 homesites offer a mix of expansive 50' and 75' lots with homes ranging in square footage from 1,768 to 3,568. Expect signature Mattamy touches including friendly front porches, large open-kitchens, spacious landscaped yards, and lively streetscapes. The community will draw you outside with irresistible amenities including an outdoor pool and cabana.View Community
- Pricing from $209,990+
- This community is just a short away from many exciting attractions. Enjoy the nearby beaches at New Smyrna and Daytona, or drive into the City of Orlando for the day. Enjoy sporting events at the Daytona International Speedway or a round at one of the nearby golf courses. The community is also only a short drive from Sanford International Airport.
- Rich in character, the historic town of Deland moves forward and upward. Take a visit to the restored downtown Garden District and you will experience the rich sense of community in this vibrant town.
- Deland is one of the oldest towns in Florida and is a destination for those old and young. The town has many historic and cultural influences.
All the elements of your life are woven together beautifully in Tapestry. Mattamy's thoughtful consideration of how families really live are demonstrated in this considered approach to contemporary life. All homes are architectured to maximize living spaces; rooms feel open and airy, families maintain privacy, yet remain connected. You will have the opportunity to choose the style of living you prefer, from townhomes to single family detached designs on 40', 45', 50' and 60' home-sites. Varieties include ranch-style or 2-story homes with main level master bedrooms or in-law suites.View Community
- Pricing from $217,990+
- The community itself encourages activity with outstanding amenities like an outdoor pool and patio, cabana, plus a children's play area, dog park, as well as attractive retention ponds and wooded preserve areas.
- Unexpected attractions include a large fitness center, multi-purpose activity room, locker rooms, ballroom, catering kitchen, open-air veranda, walk-in pool with water slide and SPLASH park, playground, sports fields, BBQ pavilions and myriad walking and bicycling trails throughout the community.
- Attractions such as Disney World and The Loop provide fun and entertainment for all members of your family. Proximity to Orlando International Airport, provides easy and convenient travel for work or pleasure.
Randal Park is a master-planned community where 750 families will find everything they need to live and play. The community incorporates not only an A-rated elementary school but also 8 neighborhood parks, including a 5-acre central park. Adjacent to 300 acres of preserved wilderness and open space, Randal Park features a community center, resort pool, splash park, open-air pavilion, playgrounds, workout facility, miles of biking/hiking trails and boardwalks as well as acres of woodlands.View Community
- Pricing From Low $400s
- Located within an A-rated school district and within walking distance of Sun Blaze Elementary School.
- Juts 10 minutes from Orlando International Airport and a short drive from Medical City.
- Multiple amenities keep everyone active, which include a clubhouse, pool, fitness center, parks, trails, and a dog park.
Solara Resort by Mattamy Homes is your chance to own part of the magic. Vacation homes and townhomes in Solara will boast Mattamy Homes’ trademark stylish exterior and well-appointed interior, range from 3 to 9 bedrooms and include a private swimming pool for you and all of your guests. Only 8 miles to Disney and within a short drive to Universal, Disney Springs and many local beaches, this gated resort community is in the center of it all. An extensive amenity complex will be the heart of Solara Resort and will include luxuries to satisfy every member of your family, including a splash park, teen hangout and bar.View E-Brochure View Community
- Pricing from $285,990+
- Solara Resort's Grand Clubhouse will feature not only an expansive water complex but will also boast a bar and grill, ice cream parlor, sundries store, fitness center, outdoor fitness lawn, indoor and outdoor lounges, workstations, tween/teen hangout center and much more.
- Own a piece of the magic - located just minutes from world famous theme parks, attractions, and delicious restaurants and shopping on I-Drive. Solara is a short drive from beaches on both coasts and Downtown Orlando.
- Have some fun in the sun and challenge the family to a game on the basketball court, beach volleyball court or full size soccer field! Cool down in style and enjoy one of Solara Resort's water amenities such as the expansive, zero-entry pool, separate children's splash pad, water slides, Flowrider and more!
The elegant homes of Oxford Chase take spacious living to a whole new level, with a variety of 3 to 6 bedroom floorplans, ranging from 2,400-4,600 square feet, front entry 3-car garages, and front porches that are perfect for relaxing. Discover the thoughtful design approach that has become Mattamy's signature. Inside, find high ceilings, and open concept living areas along with architectural features that make every square foot of our homes completely functional and aesthetically brilliant.View Community
- Pricing from $339,990
- Nestled within the charm of Winter Garden, Oxford Chase is a luxurious gated community rich with character. Drive the gently winding streets and see the stunning design and distinctive exterior details of our homes integrated with the beauty of surrounding geography.
- This quaint community is conveniently located close to everything families need to enjoy life The nearby West Orange Trail and Lake Apopka are perfect for hiking, biking, and enjoying the sun. This suburban Orlando location puts home-buyers close to downtown Orlando and theme parks.
- You are only minutes away from locally owned shops, restaurants, and cafes located in historic downtown Winter Garden, along with Plant Street Market. Nearby Winter Garden Village at Fowler Grove features a wide variety of shopping for all.