DESIGNING HOMES FOR HOW YOU LIVE
NORTH AMERICA’S LARGEST PRIVATELY OWNED HOME BUILDER
Mattamy has the privilege of creating 90,000 homes in hundreds of neighborhoods that people love to live in. We design our homes and master-planned communities so that you can enjoy the most livable, beautiful, spaces possible.
An inviting community in desirable West Cabarrus County, close to all that Charlotte, Huntersville, and Concord have to offer.
- A+ school district
- 25-minutes to uptown Charlotte
- Pool, playground, woodlands, sidewalks
HOMES STARTING FROM THELow $300s
A scenic community of Single Family Homes featuring distinctive architecture along the banks of Lake Wylie.
- Views of Lake Wylie, nearby McDowell Nature Preserve
- Close to River Hills Country Club and Carowinds Amusement Park
- Nearby Award Winning Clover Schools
HOMES STARTING FROM THEUpper $200s
On occasion, we begin construction of homes in our communities prior to a sale or design selections from a customer. As these homes can be in various stages of completion, they provide you with the opportunity to move in to a Mattamy community sooner. Come see what's available now.Check Availability
An enclave of distinctive luxury homes surrounded by hardwood trees and rolling terrain in desirable Union County.
- A+ schools, nearby hospital
- Pools, clubhouse, tennis, fitness centers
- Scenic nature trails, pocket-parks
HOMES STARTING FROM THEUpper $500s
A community of Single Family Homes in Mecklenburg County nearby schools, retail, and major highways.
- Easily accessible from all major highways.
- Close proximity to Parks, Golf Course, and Shopping.
- Elementary, Middle, and High Schools nearby.
HOMES STARTING FROM THE$250s
A community of townhomes in desirable Southwest Charlotte.
- Community town center with shopping
- Community pool, clubhouse, tennis, fitness
- Parks, ponds, scenic nature trails
Homes Starting From TheMid $200s
Affordable Single Family Homes in Union County with nearby schools, retail, and major highways.
- Union County Schools
- Accessible to I-485 and new Monroe Expressway
- Community pool, cabana, playground & walking trails
A Mattamy Homeowner
“It felt like you could build a family in there…. And we just – we loved it.”