DESIGNING HOMES FOR HOW YOU LIVE
NORTH AMERICA’S LARGEST PRIVATELY OWNED HOME BUILDER
Mattamy has had the privilege of creating 100,000 homes in hundreds of neighborhoods that people love to live in. We architect and design our homes and communities so that you can enjoy the most livable, beautiful, spaces possible.
Distinctive communities, innovative floorplans, and countless awards for customer service establish us as your premier builder in Central Florida. We are proud to offer you an exceptional selection of townhomes and single family homes in the desirable counties of Orange, Osceola, and Volusia.
Gated enclave in highly desirable Lake Nona area
- High performance public schools, including a top ranked elementary school
- Easy access to nearby shopping, dining, entertainment, Orlando International Airport, SR 417 & SR 528
- Live-work-play destination featuring a swimming pool, cabana, outdoor grills, summer kitchen, tot lot, neighborhood park, and walking trail
Scenic oasis to the city's hustle and bustle in a family-friendly neighborhood
- Easy access to Orlando International airport, theme parks, and The Loop
- Premier amenities include a clubhouse, resort pool, and fitness center
- Boost your heart rate with sports fields, playgrounds, and trails
On occasion, we begin construction of homes in our communities prior to a sale or design selections from a customer. As these homes can be in various stages of completion, they provide you with the opportunity to move in to a Mattamy community sooner. Come see what's available now.Check Availability
An enclave of distinctive luxury estate homes with the best of the city at your doorstep
- Private, gated entrance with a neighborhood playground
- Easy access to Florida's Turnpike to commute to Downtown Orlando and theme parks
- Shop at nearby Winter Garden Village
Resort community with a convenient location and resort amenities - thoughtfully designed to feel intimate and friendly
- Gated, resort-style community near Disney
- Expansive amenity center to entertain all ages
- Easy Access to Highways, Theme Parks and International Airport
Urban, active living in one of the city's most sought after neighborhoods
- Highly Rated Schools and many nearby Charter and Private Schools
- Great access to major roadways, local shopping and entertainment
- Explore Florida's natural beauty along the West Orange Trail
An inspiring, master-planned community of scenic ponds, playgrounds, and trails
- Getting back to nature is just a step outside your door, with a 96 acre lake and neighborhood pool
- Local access to major transportation corridors including the turnpike, SR 50, SR 408, SR 429, and US 27
- Centrally located to schools, hospitals, commercial and retail shops
The only new home community in Windermere where you can end every day watching the fireworks
- Fireworks can be seen nightly from the community
- Zoned for all A rated schools
- Open park spaces, sparkling ponds, near Hamlin Town Center and a marina
Architecture inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright located in desirable Horizon West
- Located in the highly desirable Horizon West, being implemented as "new suburbanism"
- Minutes to nearby shopping, theme parks and golf courses
- Full amenity center with resort style pool and great views of Lake Needham
Unique, Well-Established Community in Celebration
- Excellent access to I4 and theme parks via the interchange with World Drive.
- Neighborhood K-5 school to open for the 2020/2021 school year.
- Retail and commercial opportunities at a future mini town center
The only community in the Lake Nona Area focused on art, nature, technology, and parks. A lifestyle you deserve.
- Short commute to Lake Nona Town Center, Medical City, and Sports & Performance district
- Easy access to main transportation corridors SR 417 and SR 528 and Orlando International airport
- Multiple amenity centers of different sizes strategically located cultivating community
Beautiful homes and resort-style living in Kissimmee. located in the high-tech Neo City area.
- Healthy is all around you with 20+ acres of parks, green spaces, walking and biking trails
- Walk to a STEM school located within the neighborhood or Neptune Middle School, an established, award-winning middle school
- Get away from screen time at the community park, playground, or resort-style swimming pool
The best way to understand what Mattamy's approach to thoughtful design means to you is to come see for yourself. We invite you to tour our Model Homes and discover what we mean about optimized living space and immaculate finishes. Come get inspired today.
A Mattamy Homeowner
Laura BelsitoMattamy Homeowner
“Having the consultant there was a huge, huge help.”