Contact our communities for support
Emergency Requests are defined as:
- Leave your home immediately, and call your gas service provider when you are outside the home.
- If you have determined it is not a leak coming from your gas line, contact the HVAC contractor.
Air Conditioning & Heat – Total loss of Heat or Air Conditioning
Electricity - Total loss of electricity or loss of power to major appliances (i.e. Range is only warm)
- Check the circuit breaker at the electrical panel to see if it has tripped.
- If not, please call your Electric Service Provider to make sure power has not failed in your area. (Only the power company can provide a temporary power connection if the underground line/feed to your home fails or is not working properly)
- A leak that requires the entire water supply to be turned off.
- In the case of a leak, locate main shutoff valve (Commonly located at the pantry or coat closet) and turn shutoff to OFF position. Then contact Plumber.
2. Total loss of water
- Check your valve at the water meter box in your yard.
- If your water meter is turned off, please contact your Water Service Provider to make sure service has not been temporarily interrupted in your area.
3. A complete plumbing stoppage or waste line leak.
- Call the plumber immediately.
- Although a roof leak is considered an emergency, we will not be able to send a contractor until the rain subsides.
- Exterior Doors will not lock or close affecting safety.
During normal business hours (8-5, M-F), if you have an emergency our Warranty Team can be reached at: (919) 233-3886 Ext. 450.
Otherwise all non-emergency warranty requests and questions must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org