Contact our communities for support.
Your Emergency contact numbers can be found affixed to the inside of your electrical breaker box printed on a white and blue Mattamy sticker.
An Emergency is defined as a major water leak or complete loss of water, heat, or electricity. In the event of a natural gas leak, please vacate the home and contact the gas utility company.
Please contact your Warranty Service Administrator if you have any questions pertaining to the warranty service of your new home.
Learn more about your Warranty coverage.View Warranty Coverage Information
- Complete your 30-Day / Year-End Form
- Submit your completed form to your Warranty Service Office
- Mattamy will schedule your service appointments
Obtaining Warranty Service
For reasons of accuracy and to comply with the terms of your warranty, all items for which you request service MUST be reported in writing. When submitting items, please follow the steps below:
- Please refer to the “About Your Home” Guide Book for each item in question.
- Is the requested item covered by this warranty?
- Does it fall within the performance standards warranty period?
- Who is responsible for this item and what is the acceptable correction?
- All requests for service need to be submitted in writing (e-mail or standard mail) to: Email: Tampa-Sarasota-Naples.Warranty@mattamycorp.com
- Please include your name, address, lot number and phone number to help us serve you better. Please give a complete description of the issue (e.g. “leaky sink” should be “sink in master bedroom leaking under the vanity”).
- Please provide access to your home during normal working hours of 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Mail: Mattamy Homes Tampa/Sarasota Division
Attn: Warranty Department
4107 Crescent Park Drive,
Riverview, FL 33578
The first year warranty period expires on the anniversary date of your closing.
WARRANTY PROCESSING PROCEDURE
14-Day ContactOur Warranty Department will be contacting you via email approximately 14 days after your closing. The purpose for this contact is to inquire about any items that may have been noted on your final walk-through and to verify that they have all been completed. We will also be reminding you to compile a list of items that may need attention, in preparation of the initial Post Close Warranty Visit, which is described below.
Initial Post Close Visit
Near the completion of your Final Acceptance Walk (FAW), your builder and you will select a date for your Initial Post Close Visit. At this visit you will meet with your Mattamy Homes Warranty Technician to review any items that you’ve compiled on your Post Close Warranty Form and prepare a plan to repair those items that are considered warrantable. NOTE: Please provide access to your home during working hours from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Failure to provide access to your home during normal business hours may void your warranty.
Year-End Post Close Visit
It is the homeowner’s responsibility to contact Mattamy Homes with any warrantable concerns. Please submit your list of warrantable items 11 months after closing to Mattamy Homes via email, so work can be completed by the one-year expiration date. Please be as specific as possible. Upon receipt of your Year-End list, we will contact you to set up an appointment with you and your Mattamy Homes Warranty Technician to review the items. During this meeting, the technician will have you select a date at least two weeks out that you are available to be home while the repairs take place. All necessary trade partners are scheduled for the same day when possible, to reduce the level of inconvenience to the homeowner. Warranty Services must be accepted by the homeowner and service orders must be signed as complete. In the period between the Initial and Year-End Post Close Visits, only emergency (or highly unusual) warranty items will be addressed.