DESIGNING HOMES FOR HOW YOU LIVE
NORTH AMERICA’S LARGEST PRIVATELY OWNED HOME BUILDER
Mattamy has had the privilege of creating 90,000 homes in hundreds of neighbourhoods that people love to live in. Based in the GTA, Mattamy has been named BILD's GTA Home Builder of the Year for an unprecedented eight times.
New Release of Detached Homes & Three Stunning Model Homes to Tour
- Enjoy The Outdoors At The Kortright Conservation Centre
- Parks And Playgrounds Outside Your Door
- Minutes To All 400 Series Highways
TOWNHOMES STARTING FROM$799,990
DETACHED HOMES STARTING FROM$964,990
SALE OFFICE IS NOW CLOSED. Available By Appointment Only. Contact email@example.com.
- Cornell Community Centre
- Schools, Parks, Markham Stouffville Hospital
Condo Suites Starting From:Sold Out
Rear Lane Village Homes Starting From:669,990
A scenic refuge to the city’s hustle and bustle in a family-focused neighbourhood. Discover a prime selection of Detached homes.
- 10-minute walk from the subway, with easy access to the highway
- World-class arts and recreation centres nearby
- Schools for all levels
Located just south of Bathurst and Steeles, enjoy all the city has to offer in luxurious Single Detached Homes.
- Convenient location in the heart of the city
- Parks, trails and recreation
- Amazing shopping, restaurants and schools
Seaton Whitevale will offer a brand new selection of Townhome & Detached Designs that will blend seamlessly into the quaint hamlet setting.
- Surrounded By Nature
- Inspiring Local Culture
- Easy Access To Hwy 407 & 412
Thank you for your interest in Thomson Towns! We are currently sold out. Please register for updates.
- Proximity to 401 and TTC
- First-rate shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Established Schools, All grades & levels are nearby
Please note: We are temporarily closed.
Thank you for your interest in Upper Summerside! We are currently sold out. Please register for updates.
- Warden TTC station
- Proximity to downtown
- Future Eglinton Crosstown LRT station
Please Note: We Are Temporarily Closed
A Mattamy Homeowner
“It felt like you could build a family in there…. And we just – we loved it.”